BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

summer fun



The last few days have been a little crazy. I've been watching my nephew Tristan. Lafai and him are the same age. It was like having twins. Those 2 made me laugh so much. One day they asked me at 9:00 in the morning if they could have a popsicle. Of course I told them no it was too early. But they got me good, that night there were 5 opened popsicles in the drawer, melted. I spent an half of hour cleaning it all up and all I could do is laugh. The second thing they did was that they got Marcus's hair ties and were trying to shoot them up in the air. But one time Lafai did it so high it got up on the roof and they thought that was the funnest thing ever, so of course they went and got more and tried to shoot as many of them as they could. Boys!! They are so different then girls, in so many ways. They just get into so much more trouble then girls do.
Today Vycci and the kids came down to play today. We let the kids jump on the tramp with water. They had a good time. I'm so glad that Nicole has me watch Tristan when she needs a babysitter. I just have to remember the sunblock every hour. Since April, when we played outside I didn't realize that Tristan needed sunblock and he got a little color(pale pink) don't worry nothing bad. Nicole informed me that Tristan was white and needed sunblock whenever the sun is out. Different from my kids, who get darker with 50 spf in 30min than I do all day. But anyway the kids had a great time enjoying the sun.




2 comments:

Liesl Law said...

how fun...that is one of the many reasons i want a tramp. glad you could get on my blog. speaking of boys in pink...my hubby has his PINK shirt on today! HAHAHAH...what a man! LOL

Danny,Vycci and Kids said...

You beat me to posting the pictures. Good job!!