BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The joys of buyng a house

Well as most of you know we have decided to buy our old house. Yes, the one on Gray Street that I moved out of a year ago. My in laws wanted to sell it and Marcus has always wanted to but that house so now he can. It's was only a week ago all of this was decided. So any extra time we have goes towards the house. We are remodeling the kitchen and redoing the hardwood floors. I am over the tileing. My hands are so dried out from the cement and grout.The kitchen floor has taken the whole week to finish and today I am sealing in the grout so we are done with that. Last night Marcus and I were there till 11:00pm sanding the hardwood floors. I'm learning to have patients with projects. I've never done these things before, I didn't know that it takes so long. Well I guess it will be worth it in the end. I will keep all of you posted as each day goes on. I will be posting pictures of the before and after. Most of you will see it anyway when you help me move. haha JK I'm trying to get everything done so that the Halloween party Holly and I have been planning will still work out. Dinner at my house and Desert and trick or treating at Holly's. Believe me I will make sure Marcus gets it done. I have to start decorating in 2 weeks. Nothing gets in the way of me decorating for Halloween. Or any holiday for that matter.

4 comments:

Liesl Law said...

Make sure you get an "easy bake oven" in your kitchen! HAHA...just make me an extra bedroom off the side!

Liesl Law said...

Dang I was hoping for a date for you and I! LOL yeah we will have to double one day...maybe when you guys are to good for us anymore! HAHA jk!

Mandi Castro said...

What!!!!! That is Crazy. I am happy for you guys. I know how long you have been waiting.. That is exciting about all of the remolding.. Please let us know waht we can do to help!

Danny,Vycci and Kids said...

Hang in there. "Patience/patients" Let's try to make sure none of you end up patients through this remodel. That's something you guys might do.