BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Weddings


The last year I have had three friends from work get married. I was a bridesmaid in one earlier this year. I didn't have a blog yet so I've never posted pictures from that night before. I was in Kristens wedding in April. I have never had so much fun doing wedding stuff before. It's great when your not the bride. Kristen is one of my dearest friends from work and I was so honored when she wanted me to be a part of that day. I wish Kristen and Andy the best in all that they do. So then Whitney was married on Friday night. Marcus thought that this was so cute because she married her middle and high school sweetheart. They have already been together for 7 years. Who would ever have thought you'd meet you life long companion at the movies in middle school? But they did and have been together ever since. Congratulations to them. Both weddings we haven't had to worry about the kids. (grandma or aunti has them). So Marcus and I take advantage of those moments and dance all night together. It's so nice to be with my husband and other adults as I am always with children doing mom stuff. But I am reminded of why we need our time to be alone and enjoy each others company. Being at these weddings have made me think of mine. The love I share for Marcus is indescribable. He loves me so much and has taken such good care of me and this family. This past wedding we were being asked a lot of questions about our beliefs in marriage and about the temple. I'm always unsure of how to say things, but I just spoke from my heart and I was able to explain the importance of the temple and why I love it and why Marcus and I were sealed for time and eternity. I had such a good feeling and my friends were so welcoming, I was surprised with how much they wanted here. I am thankful for those opportunities. I know that my testimony will grow and maybe I can one day teach my friends the gospel. Marcus, Me, Kristen and Andy at Whitney's Wedding the gymnastics crew Bride and Bridesmaids getting ready for the big event


Marcus and I at Kristen's Wedding

2 comments:

Mandi Castro said...

I am so glad you got your computer back, I LOVE your blog. You look so good in all of the wedding photos..
You really did have a busy summer... Talk to you soon.

Unknown said...

I am not always good at sharing the gospel either. But I do know it is important that we do it, in whatever ways we can. Remember that your example goes a long way. Love you.