BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Colorado weather

It's so amazing how it can be in the 70's one day and by the next we are in the middle of a blizzard. This past Thursday we got a good foot of snow. We woke up to no snow but I guess the school district was smart because they canceled school anyway. I should say I didn't know the schools were canceled until my wonderful sister called just after 6:00am to tell me they were closed I guess we know how happy she was. I was never able to go back to bed. Thanks Vycci. LOL
Well by 9:00am it was horrible outside. Marcus was able to finally make it home just after 3:00pm. It took him just over three hours to get home. His boss gave Friday off. YEAH!!!!! After Marcus got home we did take the kids sledding. I figured we might as well use the sleds they got for Christmas since they haven't got a chance since we haven't had any snow since then. The Laws, Eddie and the kids meet up with us to go sledding also. We had a blast. This was the first time we have taken the dogs with us. All they did was run up and down the hill chasing the sleds. It was good exercise for them.

1 comments:

Liesl Law said...

that was a lot of fun. That is a good hill.