BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Stevie and Sarah's Wedding

We were able to attend our friends wedding on Friday night. Leilani was their flower girl. She looked so cute. It was a Hawaiian theme wedding so Leilani fit right in. I must tell that when it came time for her to walk down the isle she did not want to. I gave her that look of death if she didn't start walking at that moment. She did, her face was so red from embarassment. But as she started walking she decided to put her hips into it and throw the flowers with a little diva attitude. People started cracking up. I've never seen a 7 year old butt sway from one side to the other like that. It was one of those moments as a mother you just bow your head and not claim her. haha
JK I would always claim Leilani, she is just so funny and does funny things. But everything went fine. Marcus and I both love weddings because it gives a chance to dance for hours. And we do dance the whole time. Lilliana won the limbo, I must say she did do it the right way, I didn't realize she could bend so well. Gymnastics is paying off. She was so proud of herself. She won a pineapple.

2 comments:

Mindi said...

I'm so glad we got to be at this wedding with you guys. If only I felt better, I would have loved to stay and dance the night away with you guys. Sierra came home with a necklace that I think is Lilly's. We'll return that next time we see you... hopefully soon.

Liesl Law said...

The only thing that would have been better is if Marcus could have danced the night away with me! HAHA JK.