BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

8 Years of Marriage

I know that I have a lot of catching up to do on my blog. But since yesterday was my anniversary, I thought I would post that first.
It's so crazy that it has already been 8 years. Marcus's boss asked him, How long have you been married? And how old are you? People are always amazed how young we got married and that we are still married. I guess that is the worldly way to think. Last night as Marcus and I were looking back and reminiscing about the years. I was realizing how much growing we have done together. I'm so blessed to have Marcus in my life. He is everything to me. I often think about where I would be today if I hadn't found him, or should I say if he didn't find me. When I meet Marcus I was at a crossroads and wasn't sure which way to go. I Know the Lord blessed me and Lilliana by giving me the chance to have a wonderful man in my life who would take Lilli as his own, carry the Priesthood and who would to take me to the temple to be sealed for time and all eternity. My faith has been able to grow through Marcus. He is so strong and has always known the church to be true. I want him to know how much I love him and are so greatful for all things he does for me. I can't wait for the future and all the many more memories we will share together.

1 comments:

Danny,Vycci and Kids said...

Happy Anniversary! Even if it is a day late...you know it lasts all year! Love ya!!