BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Girls first track meet

Well Eddie finally convinced us to put the kids in track this year. I figured why not add one more thing to do on Saturday's. Between gymnastics, football and now track I have about an hour in the day that I am not sitting on bleachers. It's wonderful. No really, I do enjoy it and think it is all worth it. Practice for track is Tuesday through Friday from 7:30-9:00am. We are still trying to get use to that early morning. The girls have loved it so far. They were so excited for their first track meet. It was at Hinkley High School. Leilani did the baseball throw so we did have to be there around 8. And of course Lilli last race was the last race of the meet. Leilani took 4th in the baseball throw, 50 yard relay and the 50 yard dash. Second in the 100m dash. She was so excited about 2nd place. I was so proud of her. Lilli took 3rd in the 100m dash and 200m dash. Her relay team took 1st. They had her run the 3rd leg. When her team mate got to her they were in 3rd/4th place, as Lilli got that baton, she was off. She ran that corner so fast. She passed all the other girls and got her team into first place. It was so fun to watch. Kainoa and Jaedyn also ran. Kainoa is so good at long distance. I think he took 3rd in the 800m. He just loves to run. Jaedyn likes short distances like my girls. He took 1st in the 100m dash. It will be fun to watch their progress as the summer goes on.

1 comments:

Danny,Vycci and Kids said...

That Lilli looks like a runner, those long legs, look so natural in stride. I think it's great your getting up so early all summer. I how out of the norm that is for you guys. Keep posting the pictures. I love seeing it.