BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Christmas 2009


Our Christmas celebrations started on the 20th. We got to go to Granndma and Grandpa Mortensen's house for dinner and gifts. We always enjoy going over there for the holidays. I have said it for the last few years and that is how grateful I am that I still have my grandparents around and for my own children to have their great greatparents around. We are blessed to have the time with them that we get to have. So then Marcus and I hosted xmas eve. We made London Broil, baked potatos, cowboy chili and so much more. It was so good. Then it was time to do presents and just enjoy being with family and celebrating the true meaning of xmas. Grandpa won the adult candy guessing game Leilani won the kids candy guessing game Davis's first Christmas Tristan and Lafai. Hanging out on xmas eve

0 comments: