BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 21, 2010

WOW

I can't believe I hadn't done a post since the beginning of November. Well actually if I really thought about it, I should just know that I would have to stay up really late in December to really have the time to do my blog in December. Ahhh.. these past few months have been quite busy and a little rough. I am glad I have made it through all of it. As for December and all the birthdays we survived. It felt extra crazy this year, not sure why but it just means I will have to make sure I am more organized for this year birthday season. I have a friend who also has three kids birthdays all with in a week of each other at the end of November and beginning of December. At first I thought I could never handle 3 bithdays all within one week, but Marcus and I were talking about how that would be great because we could be all done in one week instead of a whole month of birthdays and Christmas. It's almost like a week in between the kids is too much cause I get caught up in thinking they all need parties and special stuff, so that means every weekend there is something going on for each kid. I just don't want the kids to feel like they got shafted. Marcus says I do a lot so he doesn't think they could ever feel that way. That means he thinks I do too much for them. Lol. He just wants me not to get so stressed out. We already started to come up with a plan of no extra stuff outside of family stuff that we can plan for. We are just too busy. If something comes up and we feel like we can do it, then we will decide on it then but for now, we will take December one step at a time. So as we went through birthdays and xmas and getting over the holidays blogging sure wasn't something I was really wanting to do. I am glad that I am now able to say I have got caught up. So as you read this just know there is about 5 or so more post that I did before this one. I decided to wrote a little more than I was going to but we have been doing family home evening with the Purcell side every other Monday. And Ginette just did one on keeping a journal. She talked about those of us who blog use it as a journal too. So I figured with this one, I would write about how crazy life got these past few months and how December was crazy so that way I could look back and hopefully do things a little different. I have yet to pick up a pen and really write in my journal so this is as good as it gets right now. I don't know now why it is so hard to pick up a pen and start writing? I used to keep a journal when I was younger but I always wrote about bad things instead of good things. So you would think that I would want to start writing about the good things in my life now. Who knows. I guess it should make it my goal to start writing in a hand writin journal with in the next few weeks. We shall see how that goes. I hope you all enjoy getting caught up on whats been going on in my life the last few months.

1 comments:

Liesl Law said...

awesome posts! We had a great time with you guys, as normal and expected, at the cabin. Thanks for getting Jeremy home! Hope things are going well...we'll see you in a week or so!