BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Leilani's baptism

Early this year when I realized I had another child who would be getting baptized I almost cried. I couldn't imagine Leilani being baptized. I couldn't believe she was that old. When we were trying to figure out when to have her baptized we realized Marcus's sister Yannick would be in town for Christmas and also Michael would be home from college. So as crazy as it sounds we had her baptism the day after Christmas. It was a little crazy to make it all work. We had provided food for everyone to eat dinner before or after which ever worked best for each family. The baptism itself was beautiful. Marcus of course baptized her. Her aunti Yannick and uncle Michael gave the talks for her. Her aunti Mara played the piano for us which was so nice. I am truely grateful for everyone who was able to come. Leilani is so blessed to have so many people who love her and care for her.

0 comments: