BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Temple

Last night Marcus and I had the chance to attend the temple last night. We were able to go with our friends the Rosas's and get dinner with them. (the Bennett's were running a little behind so they didn't make it to our sealing session). I want to express how grateful I am for the temple and for the chance I had to go with my husband. At one point in the past few months I wasn't sure when I would be able to attend with my husband. But as we were driving to the temple and turned the corner and I saw the temple I was filled with the spirit. I had so much emotions it was hard to hold it back. I told Marcus how grateful I was for us to be able to be there together. I love my husband and am so blessed to have him in my life and for the blessings the Lord has given us especially in the past few months.

2 comments:

Mindi said...

Serving in the temple with spouse and friends/family is one of my very favorite things. I'm so sorry we missed you this time, but I have March 26th marked on my calendar and I am not making any other plans for that night!

Liesl Law said...

Glad you guys got to go! I can imagine your joy! I'm glad that things are going that well for you guys.